Friday 11 January 2013

Our Wishlist


Our Wishlist


Taylor Swift Wonderstruck - I have been listening to her new album 'RED' and my favourite songs so far are Starlight, State of Grace and Everything Has Changed which was co written with Ed Sheeran. I really admire her style and i think it shows on the bottle design. I find the smell very sweet and fruity.

Steve Madden Combat boots - I know its coming out of boot season but I've been wanting a pair like this for the last few months. I'm sure i'll get round to buying them sometime this year maybe near autumn as it will be going into the fall/winter season. I just think they are a staple item and would match a lot of clothes in my wardrobe.

Pretty Little Liars - I have had an obsession with Pretty Little Liars ever since the show aired a couple of years ago, I have not yet been able to find the box set though. Pretty Little Liars has just came back on the television after taking a long break and I think it's amazing. The show is so gripping and you really develop a relationship with the characters. Your'e basically shouting at the TV most of the time! If you have never watched Pretty Little Liars I would recommend it.

Essie Watermelon - Ever since Ingrid posted a video featuring this nail polish I have been obsessed with it. However, the nearest Essie counter in my area is in Edinburgh so I have not been able to get it. I love Essie nail polishes, they last a long time and look lovely on the nails. This colour looks stunning and hopefully I can buy it soon.

Naked Basics - I've been looking into buying the naked palette as it is a very popular item in the beauty community. However, I think it would be a waste as I already have a similar neutral palette from Avon. So I'm thinking on buying the naked basics palette which has a variety of colours and I could make different eye looks using the both palettes.

Naked 2 - So this isn't confusing this is Rachel's opinion. After getting the first palette in the summer I have been really intrigued to try the naked 2, it has some cooler tones compared to the original Naked and it also features a black which would be perfect for smokey eyes. There are also a lot of colours that can be worn all the time too and the palette's packaging looks lovely.

Michael Kors Rose Gold Watch - I've seen quite a lot of fakes by shops such as river island I actually think they look quite nice. Michael Kor's has been a real statement for a while now in the beauty community and I would love to get one. However, they are a lot of money and I'm probably the most clumsy person you will ever meet. The watch looks so pretty though!

Mulberry Alexa Bag - I think these bags are so old fashioned and classic. I will never be able to afford one but i think they are so nice and would match everything. The bag also comes in multiple colours but i would have to either choose between the brown or the pinkish colour.

Benefit Hoola Bronzer - I've never been a big fan of bronzer but I've become known to how much of a big impact it can have and this is why I've added this to our wishlist. I think I may be purchasing this for summer as I feel I would use it more then then I would now. We both want to purchase this product so I think it may be a trip to the benefit counter for us in the next few months.

Hope you enjoyed this post, I know this isn't how people normally do them but i felt that I wanted to explain why each product was here. Love Rachel and Louise, xx


6 comments:

  1. Those boots look gorgeous and of course the MK watch, amazing x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a swifty too! ♥
    Naked Palettes and Hoola are on my wishlist too! I'd put that up some time soon. Looking at this wishlist all I'm thinking is that how much we have in common O_O I have been longing for a Michael Kors watch and that watermelon nailpolish just reminds me how head over heals I'm in love with this and coral red!!
    Btw, welcome to the blog world! :D
    Hayley from the Water Painted Dreams had mentioned you in a past post, was reading them and found you peeps :) xo

    http://jadesmoke04.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. heels*

      err, that got long :|

      Delete
    2. OMG! We love Taylor Swift too! I love coral colours too, they look lovely on lips, cheeks and nails haha. Thanks! :Dxx

      Delete