Tuesday 23 July 2013

If I Could Only Have One Tag

I've been following new blogs and looking through some posts and I stumbled across this tag that was done by lipgloss lily and thought it looked really interesting. I also really love doing tags so this was perfect. 

If I could only have one...

Foundation 
It would have to be the Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow. I don't wear foundations a lot because i have this weird fear that if I put loads on my skin could get really bad. Ever since I got this foundation I feel a bit more confident. It's light on the skin which is perfect for me and it blends really well and gives a nice finish. It also has no harsh chemicals and I've not broken out from it. I use the shade ivory.


Setting Powder
It would have to be Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder. I was watching a video by Macbarbie07 and she said it was great at keeping foundation and concelear on for a long time, so I bought it. I'm still really happy with it. I've got naturally dry skin but this powder does not make my skin look bad at all. The colour that I use is 004 sandstorm. 


Blusher
This is a difficult one because I love blush, I think it can make your face look so much more healthy and awake. This is hard (AHH!) but if I had to pick one it would be Dandelion by Benefit, it's a great colour for any time of the year and I think it adds a nice highlight to your cheeks. It's also a lovely colour and looks great on every skin type. It also smells amazing- I know that sounds weird. I also really love Hervana by Benefit it's a little more pigmented and it's a lovely colour on the cheeks too.


Concealer
This is such a raved about product but I love the collection 2000 concealer  It's brilliant and covers dark circles and blemishes very well without looking too heavy on the skin. It's also only £4.19 which is a great price for an incredible concealer. The only problem is that the writing on the packaging tends to fade very quickly. Since I've been on holiday both these shades don't suit my skin but usually I tend to be Light 1 or Light 2.


Eyeliner
Would have to be Maybelline gel eyeliner. It comes with a brush and gel eyeliner and I love it. It's really easy to apply and it's very easy to work with, the eye liner lasts a long time and you can pretty much create any look with it. This is black but my Gran has the blue and that tends to look a bit more darker and just as nice.


Mascara
 Benefit they're real, another raved about product. I have really small eye lashes but when you put this mascara on it looks amazing, there are never any clumps and it makes eyelashes look longer instantly. I also love how they are long but create volume at the same time. They also reach the very small lashes too and makes your eyes look bigger.


Lips
This was also a hard one but I would have to pick my Dior lipgloss I bought this last month and I have no stopped wearing it. It's glossy which I love but it's not sticky and it makes lips look fuller. It's also a really nice colour and for me it goes with everything. This is in the shade 453 Dolly Pink.


Thanks for reading this post, it was really fun to do. If you have any tips to make our posts better please leave a comment below or tell us what your one thing is. I tag everyone to do this but especially Hayley and Alice. Thanks again for reading, 


2 comments:

  1. Ooooh this is such a fab tag!!!! I think I need to answer this on my blog, it'll be hard to choose things though xx

    Gemma | ► Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some were easier than others but I found the blush and the lip products to be the most difficult. If you do it let me know so I can check it out. I like seeing all the different answers people put :)Xx

    ReplyDelete