Friday 26 July 2013

Louise's Wish List

As its nearly August, I class this as being able to wear more winter clothes and boots so I made a wish list of some of the items I would like to buy for my autumn/winter wardrobe.




1. Brown lace up boots
I had a pair like this last year however they were more of a beige colour and suede material. I wore them when it was raining and they got ruined so I thought some like this may be better. I would prefer a leather or fake leather material, at least them being waterproof. I think these have a vintage feel and look very classic.

2. Toms
I have a grey pair of toms at the moment and let's just say they have been well worn. I was hoping to buy a new pair to take on my summer holidays but I put my money into other items as I am bit of a shoe-holic and a new pair were not needed. However I find that I could get a neutral colour and include them in autumn/winter.

3. Jacket
I don't usually enjoy wearing jackets but I just find that wearing this jacket would be lovely. The colour is so nice and quite neutral that it could match a lot. However the fur on the hood is the bit that just attracts me to the coat, on a cold day just pulling the hood up, bliss.

4. Bag
As it is nearly back to school I'm looking for a new bag. Obviously I wouldn't get a Michael Korrs, but Im looking at bags that's of similar style/size. I seen one in River Island but it was £40 and I don't think I could justify paying that for a school bag.

5. Brown Chelsea Boots
yes this is the second pair of boots in this post - I know im sorry.  I have a pair of black Chelsea boots that I wear for school but I just think that brown boots are must nicer and more chic and can be worn with a lot of different outfits.

6. Lipstick
As you know from my lipstick tag from a few days ago, I have quite a lot of lipstick. However most of it is bright summer colours so I thought maybe I could get more darker colours.

7. Skirts
usually my in autumn/winter I wear jeans - very boring. However I would like to wear more skirts and pair these with boots. This would also brighten my wardrobe as skirts are available in lots of different colours. I would especially like a maroon or dark orange circle skirt. 

Hope you enjoyed seeing what I'm wanting at the moment, please leave comments/feedback and any requests for upcoming posts.



1 comment: