Thursday 25 July 2013

NOTD: Barry M Gelly- Greenberry

Louise and I love doing our nails and we thought that this post was a great idea. This is the first nail of the day post and expect a lot more in the future. 


Barry M Gellies is a very popular nail polish, the colour i'm wearing is called Greenberry. I love them. It's my go-to nail polish this summer and I think it will be a favourite of mine for a long time.
First of all, the colour is great for summer as its really bright and eye-catching (I think it goes nice with a tan). It's a lovely turquise colour but can look more blue or green in different lights. It's really easy to apply and it drys very quickly.The quality of the nail polish is also great because it lasts a long time before chipping and it gives a nice glossy finish. For the best  finish I think you should do two coats just to make it more opaque and stand out. As far as I know this colour does not stain your nails but I know that the normal Barry M red does so maybe I would have to buy a darker colour to try that out. I quite fancy trying the watermelon shade.


There is a wide variety of shades and I am definitely going to be buying more and for £3.99 it's an amazing price. Also there are also lots of Barry M deals on nail polishes during the year, mostly 3 for 2. Usually with the normal Barry M's to get a bright colour like this you need to apply quite a few coats in order for it to be bright and then I feel that it tends to come of more easily and takes longer to dry, so these nail polishes are great at solving that problem. 
Thank you for reading. Please let us know in the comments if you liked this post and any other Barry M Gelly recommendations?  What's your favourite summer nail polish? 

 

2 comments:

  1. Love the Barry M Gelly nail paints! This one is such a lovely colour :) My favourite at the moment is Grapefruit :)

    She's Looking at the Stars

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want to try all of them to be honest and I love the names, they are so cute. Thank you for commenting :Dxx

    ReplyDelete