Sunday 21 July 2013

OOTD- BBQ Party

It was Louise's mum's birthday on Saturday and to celebrate she had a Birthday BBQ. We wanted to do this post to show you the outfits we wore- along with our friend Rachel. 


Louise is wearing a lovely top from New look, which has an aztec print using blue,black,white and red. I really like the crochet flower detailing on the back. She is also wearing dark denim shorts from primark and black havaianas. Louise also dip dyed her hair blue recently (it is now PINK) so I thought that looked very nice, her hair was curly which looked very natural and pretty.



I wore a pink skirt that has a floral pattern on it from Forever 21, I really liked the light colour. I also wore a crop top from river island (which Louise picked) and my shoes are also from river island too. 

Our friend Rachel looked lovely, she wore a top from Primark with different coloured butterflies and it was bright and appropriate for summer. She then wore raspberry shorts from New Look and some sandals from Clarks.



I wore my favourite two rings, ones pandora and the other was one I bought in Tenerife but I cant remember the brand name (I'll search it up though) I then wore a bracelet from Primark and for a joke i wore my one direction wrist band :')




Rachel also wore some lovely jewelry, she wore some gorgeous anklets- one she bought on holiday and the other was a present from Louise. I also really loved the detail in the shoes - its really pretty. Her toenails also match her shorts which was really nice.

I've never done one of these posts before so if you have any feedback or help on what I should do better please leave a comment below, also what's everyones plans for the summer. Hope you enjoyed reading this, thanks bye. Rachel and Louise xxx



1 comment: