Sunday 21 July 2013

Things That Make Me Happy

Hey everyone, after seeing this post on our friends Hayley's blog (check it out here - its amazing) we really wanted to do it, it looks really fun and maybe some fellow bloggers will like the same things. All the images i've found could be found on google, tumblr, weheartit or pintest. 

I think bows in people's hair is so cute. I think it looks nice when the bow matchs the outfit. It's just a little accessory that really completes a look. 

I'm always trying to look for cute rings like this but the ones I find are a bit edgy and chunky for me. I have really thin long fingers so I have to have a small ring and this one looks small, cute and dainty. Louise doesn't like this ring though :(

How cool is this? I like eggs but if they looked like this that would just be amazing. I need to find these, they look adorable.

Louise and I have been watching The Carrie Diary's its so good but can we just take a minute to look at him, he's gorgeous. I don''t know how many times Louise and I have reblogged this on tumblr. 

And then there's little Ezra for all you Pretty Little Liars fans, he's so cute. I love Ezra so much! I also love when a new pretty little liars episode comes out too, that makes me super happy! 

These nails are so nice, i really like how the ring finger has a lovely floral pattern its so pretty and simple. I really like the pink and I think these nails would match any outfit. Love them!

I love this picture and the quote too. I would love to travel and this picture makes me want to so much.

I would love to go to New York, my family and I are going for my 18th and I can't wait. I know so many places I want to visit... and shop.

Thanks for reading, if you have any suggestions or tips to make the blog a little better please feel free to leave a comment. Thank you so much, xxx

2 comments: